Selling your home with Bobby + April: Most realtors measure sales time with a calendar – we use a stopwatch.
Bobby + April sell homes all over Richmond. Fast. For maximum value.
Even homes that have languished on the market with other agents. It’s called the DayOne™ Marketing System and it’s designed to sell your home for maximum value sometimes even before it hits the market.
Here are the broad strokes on how we make it happen:
- We make it pay off by setting a maximized, firm, and highly justifiable selling price using our proprietary Bobby + April Value Index.
- We make the price objection-proof by evaluating your home for its strengths, weaknesses, and possibilities. Then we can then bring in licensed, insured subcontractors to quickly and affordably repair any items likely to show up on a Buyer's Inspection.
- We make your home irresistable with a strategic DayOne™ Design Plan outlining updates that will maximize the value of your home and more than pay for themselves. Then we can call in expert sub-contractors to bring the plan to life faster and more affordably than you might think.
- We make it breathtaking by arranging for professional staging to maximize the space of every room to show prospects how comfortably and graciously they can live.
- We make it HOT with an aggressive multi-week marketing campaign designed to meet our Listing Day Open House goal of a crowd of hot prospects.
- We make it fast because we’ve anticipated and addressed every possible buyer objection – there’s literally nothing to fix!
Glen Allen Empty Nest: SOLD on day one
Pam and Tom wandered into one of our open houses and fell in love with the idea of moving back into the city from Glen Allen, but were in no hurry.
Analyzing the market, we listed their existing home at just the right moment – at a low in area inventory – and sold it on day one for 10% over asking (with seven competing bids!).
With a full understanding of what type of intown home would suit them best, we found the right home for Pam and Tom – right in the Fan – and at the right time to coordinate a seamless move. Well-timed on West Avenue!